POLICIES AND RULES
Your safety is our number one priority.
The following items are NOT allowed at U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC:
- Automobile Jacks
The vehicles sit on wheel stands allowing access to the underside. This is safer than a jack.
- Cutting Tools & Torches
Customers are not allowed to bring cutting torches in the yard.
- Alcoholic Beverages
Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden. U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who, in our judgement, is impaired.
- Open toed Shoes or Sandals
While we pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility, traces of metal, glass and other objects can be present. For this reason, you must wear suitable shoes while on the premises.
Due to potential hazardous items such as glass, metal, and other objects, pets are forbidden in the yard.
People under the age of 18 cannot be admitted to the yard for safety reasons. Please do not bring children, they are not allowed in the yard and cannot be left unattended.
- All parts that you bring into the yard MUST be marked by an employee of U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC. You will be charged for all unmarked parts.
- Tool boxes MUST be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- Anyone failing to adhere to the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted.
- Any parts that were not needed and are not going to be purchased MUST be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Please plan on purchasing all the parts that you pull and bring into the office. Price lists are avaliable.
- Admission charge is cash only. Purchases may be made with cash or credit card. No checks please.
Parts are sold with a 30 day warranty. You must have the receipt, and the part must be marked and in the same condition as when purchased. Please ask an employee of U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC for more details.